Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dear Verizon [Part 2]

First they cancel the New Every Two and now my Unlimited Data Plan! What else can they take from us? I need my data; it's all about the data! I can understand the change but it seems a little high 2GB for $30. Verizon also put out this Data Calculator to let you estimate how much you may need or use. After putting in what I would need, I better get the unlimited data plan (7.62GB/Month). I will sign up before they change the data plan and I understand why they need to do this but it just seems unfair to have a limit. I remember having AOL and had to worry about not going over my minutes. They did eventually have an unlimited plan!!

Overall I'm not mad at Verizon; I just hope they see our point of view too!


Link to the Verizon Data Calculator:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/splash_includes/datacalculator.html

-EK

No comments:

Post a Comment