Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dear Verizon

Dear Verizon,

The canceling of your  "New Every Two" saddens a long time customer like me! I have been a customer since I had a Beeper (Pager) with AirTouch. Now my Wife and I have had Verizon Wireless service for a while and enjoy the deal we get after our contract ends. Now our contract just ended and I can still take advantage of the offer, but what about two years from now? Do you think I will pay $1000 for two phones the next time? No way!! I hope you have a plan to subsidize my purchases or we will be going to another company. To take this away as new customers plan on coming over to you because you will be getting the Apple iPhone on your network shows the greed in the business world.

Companies continue to attract new customers but don't seem to care much for existing. Keep us loyal, and provides us deals too!

Thanks,


Current Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment